Six Fletcher women are NAWIC Excellence Awards finalists
May 12, 2022
We’re excited to share the great news that six of our Team Fletcher women have been selected as finalists in the 2022 National Association of Women in Construction NZ - NAWIC Excellence Awards.
- Tanya Sundnes – Outstanding Leader of the Year, Office
- Rebecca Staples – Rising Star, Office
- 'Ofa Halatanu – Rising Star, Site based
- Emmolina (Momo) May – Rising Star, Site based
- Shaheen Mangera – Excellence in Construction Administration, Office based
- Carla Verryt – Student or Apprentice Excellence
It is fantastic to see so many of our women being recognised across the industry for their great work.
Award winners will be announced at an Awards Presentation Event in Wellington on 1 July.